Monday, November 24, 2008

My Pj's ..and WHY??

O.K. Here is the truth. I know there are soooo many out there who will jump all over this!!!
Pj's are comfy!! They are cute!! When you buy them..get a size or two too big and that way you can let it ALL hang out and no one can tell!!
You walk into a room, and the mood is good..because you are fuzzy, flannel covered cuteness!! Add some fuzzy slippers and OH!
I have worn my Pj's everywhere! I made a career out of them when I walked onto stage as a lead singer..in my Pj's and huge pink, fuzzy boots...the room was instantly in a great, happy, party mood and everyone hit the dance floor!
They are highly under-rated.
I do believe there is a time and place for everything, so yes, some good judgment is helpful. But, most of us do have common sense and when in doubt, always carry a bag with track pants and a t-shirt in your trunk. ;D
It is worth the try. You will find that creating the happy, fuzzy mood wave where you go, and finding out that there are so many other's that would love to have the nerve to do what you are doing, is addictive and a new form of positive energy light where there was none before. :)
So... Pj's ..that is why!! :D

No comments: