Monday, December 8, 2008

O.K. I have been tagged by my great wise little sunshine Chelsi on the topic '6 things about me'
So here goes ! These are in no kind of important, count down kind of order ;D

1. I HATE to get into trouble!!! At the first sign, scent, vibe, what ever..of trouble that is going to be directed at me..ooooooohhh...I feel that feeling in my bladder like I am gonna peee! And the one in my tummy like ..the bad kind of butterflies! I will run away rather than get into trouble. I will make cookies and bring home black forest cake and make my hair really pretty ..so I do not get into what ever trouble I think might be stewing ;P Soooo silly I know but..??

2. I love to munch on stuff when I read or watch movies..it is like I cannot enjoy either without popping something into my mouth ..sugary usually! Chelsi nailed my fav..Chocolate mints!!
I suffer horribly though after as I break out from sugar in a weird rash on my body. :( Sometimes...well alot of times I just do it ANYWAY..HAHAHAHAAAA!!!

3. I have a stubborn -I can do it better than any boy- streak in me and it is bugging me that I don't get to prove it very often anymore!! :(

4. I cannot seem to throw away those annoying underwear that have NEVER fit !! You bring them home..and they just do not fit !!! But because they are new..I just cannot do it!! So I go and buy some more..again..most of the time they do not fit and now I have a huge collection of new undies that do not fit taking up so much space !! AND they always discontinue the kind that I finally find that DO fit!! GGGGRRRrr!!

5. I use mens deodorant ;D

6. I AM BIGGER THAN MY BODY GIVES ME CREDIT FOR..as long as I am not in trouble!!

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Good job, Julie. I like the bit on how you're bigger than your body! and...the underwear thing...I totally get. Chocolate mint...mmmmm.....yum. I am also a snaker (bad habit for me) and love to snack and read, watch tv, or ever drive.

ezra_pandora said...

Ok, when you get in trouble, does your head spin? lol Anytime I know I'm doing something wrong, even if not illegal or something, but just wrong in my head, I get dizzy and almost pass out. lol

I'm a muncher too. My boss laughs because any time we buy office snacks, 1/2 of them end up in my office because I hoard them. lol I should weight about 200 lbs.

chickinpjs said...

OH Ya!!! I forgot about the dizzy part!!! It is not as troublesome as the gotta pee part I guess. ;P I am glad to hear that I am not alone in my fraideeee catnesss!! Oh..just feels so yuck! Hate it. Talk about making me squirm!
I just can munch to no end ..but boy do I look like a teen going through pimple hell the next day! It happens that fast!!? I have to buy Halloween candy the night of so that I do not eat it before the kids come to the doooor!!! Bad mumma!!!
Then..oh..kill me with all the sales after Halloween, Easter, Valentines Day, and Christmas!!??
I am a chocoholic ..how do they expect us to be strong through that ?!
So..my new friend Ezra..have you been tagged yet on the '6 Things About Me?' yet..if not..bbwwaaahhhahaha! TAG..your turn!
Hugs
Julie :D

ezra_pandora said...

lol, yes, I did get tagged and set forth my goofyness for all the blog world to see. It's on my blog somewhere in the mix.

I wanted to email you quick and say good luck on your boob squishing thing today and I'll be thinking of you with my eyes squinted at the idea of the pain it supposedly causes. But it's all for a good reason, I will think positively for you like you were for me :) Good luck.